Thursday, May 10, 2018

School Earth Assembly - A change to Inspire!

Last month I had the privilege of speaking to around 2,000 students at Santiago High School, CA. I can’t tell you how impressed I was by the faculty and students who organized and participated in this one-of-a-kind earth assembly. I wish we had such events when I was in high school! Students got to learn from one another about the importance of recycling, avoiding disposable plastics, and preserving Mother Earth. Thanks Santiago for letting me share “On the Road for Climate Action” and be a part of such a great day! Tune in later this month when I interview Environmental Science teacher Teri Osborne, who was the lead organizer behind this amazing assembly. 


Click here to learn more about "On the Road for Climate Action!"

                                                                              Dr. Shahir Masri
                                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment